Our programs merge performing arts, ecological activism and education. Lasting from one hour to one month, audiences are delighted and participants gain skills in creativity, advocacy and empowerment.
Book a show, educational program, workshop, or residency.
- Liberate the Earth: This work adapts to address ecological issues at any location.
- Overflow: Reflects the energetic nature of water, made in response to Hurricane Sandy.
- Proteus: What's it like to be under the sea? Commissioned by the National Gallery of Art.
- Water Dances: Site-adaptive for any shoreline, linking humans to water.
- Plastic People of the Universe: What's it like to live in a world of plastic. What are the consequences?
- K-12: Engaging performances, workshops, residencies and STEAM curriculum integration.
- Higher Education: Workshops, residencies, lectures, company integrative performances.
- Community Engagement: Site Performances, recycling and repurposing, community building workshops, make and do something residencies.